Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Undeniably Sovereign

My daughter and were talking yesterday. She and my grand-daughter are helping us remodel our "new" fixer-upper. We discussed the Sovereignty of God and what joy it is to know that He is in control. This is my dear girl who had to bury her son last November.
I found this from her on my desk this A.M.

Undeniably Sovereign
by
Evangelyn
I was God's enemy,
Till He made me His friend.
He wiped out my hate
With the blood of His Son.
Irresistible grace
That captured me
As I desperately fled
From Calvary
I am His bondslave
For He purchased my soul,
Then made me His son
For His pleasure alone.
Unrestrained faith
That planted a seed
Which grows to produce
His good fruit in me.
I was beloved by Him
As I cursed His good name.
He knew that I would,
Yet His will did not change.
Undeniably sovereign,
His divine plan for me,
To know Him, to love Him,
And to be holy.